- Ma SIL had her first cataract surgery yesterday.
- She was home by 11.30am – astonishing.
- She’s doing fine, thankfully.
- The Boy has a cough, so his surgery, due tomorrow, is being postponed.
- I was awake with him at 5.15am this morning because of his cough.
- I’m grateful to him because I noticed an email from the OU.
- I now have an honours degree in Modern Languages.
- I can’t believe it.
- Thank you to everyone who has helped, supported and cheerleaded me through this journey. Especially The Husband…he’s my rock.