…and 2BSewing who has nominated me for the lovely Sisterhood award, which is my first blogging award.
I am thrilled. When I moved to the North of England I felt so isolated, far away from my friends, but now I have a fabulous group of new real and virtual friends who all enrich my life in different ways. I am blessed and grateful, for both old and new.
So in the spirit of this award, the rules of which are:
– Place the award logo on your blog
– Nominate 10 other blogs which show “Attitude and/or Gratitude”
– Link to the nominee on your blog post
– Comment on their blog that you have nominated them
– Share the love and link to the person who nominated you
I’m nominating the following blogs:
Black Purl and Himmelbjerget147 who inspire me creatively, and also to be a better person.
Whistlepea Knits whose outlook on life is inspirational, as are her cakes!
And last, but by no means least, Brownberry Yarns, for her fearlessness in launching a fabulous new business, and her fabulousness in taste in yarn.
Ladies, I salute you.
I nominated YOU for the Sisterhood award. You can pop by my blog to pick up the logo (again!) and see why. Kisses!